reset smaller larger

Terms and Conditions

Our Work Methodology

As soon as we are awarded with a new project or job assignment our Project Manager/Coordinator/Leader immediately contacts that client to know the detailed specification of the work. After understanding the scope of work we generally started preparation of some project planning documents termed as SRS. We send that document(s) to client for final review and acceptance. As soon as the final requirement is well understood and agreed between the client and us, we start working on it. Depending upon mutual terms we may sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with client.

We periodically update our client about the status of the project. When the project is finally completed we do pass it to our QC team. After doing several manual and automated testing we reduce the bugs and defeats to almost 0% and finally request client to check it. After getting final approval we deliver the project to the client and say a special "Thanks!" for doing the business with us.

Our Payment Terms

We generally ask our clients to pay us in different phase depending upon the cost of the project.

Payments Upto USD 500:

2 payments: Upfront payment at the beginning to be decided with customer and remaining upon delivery

Payments between USD 501 – USD 2000:

30% Initial Deposit on commencement of the project and Remainder 70% to be paid in 2 equated installments of 35% each on a pro rata basis.

Payments between USD 2001 – USD 5000:

25% Initial Deposit on commencement of the project and Remainder 75% to be paid in 3 equated installments of 25% each on a pro rata basis.

Payments between USD 5001 - USD 10000:

20% Initial Deposit on commencement of the project and Remainder 80% to be paid in 4 equated installments of 20% each on a pro rata basis.

Payments above USD 10001:

To be scheduled separately with the client.

Our Professional Charges

We calculate the project cost on base of man hours consumed. We generally charge USD 10 – USD 25 per hour to execute a job. However the charges are negotiable for any of the following reasons.

  • Good Relationship with Clients.
  • Hiring a team of at least 3 professionals for more than 2 months.
  • Referring a new client.

Services

Web Design, Web Programming, Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration, Brochure Design & Flyer Design, Logo Design, Corporate Identity Design, Illustration/Cartoon Design , Flash Animation & Design

Contact

Telephone:
033 2522-4884

Business Inquiry:

Sales Team:

Technical Team: